Legal Notice: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Adsense cookies. By remaining on this site you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

eerie ATCs

this must be the season for ATC swaps.  i also participated in the unruly paper arts eerie ATC swap for hallowe'en.  as with most swaps i make more than i need and then decide which to send.  i probably made 6 for this swap of 4.
these two made it into the swap.  i have a lot of poe images but i'm pretty sure this one came from gecko galz, along with the phrase "bump in the night."  the dancing skeleton stamp is from inkadinkado.
and as usual other random eerie goodies like stickers, tissue tape, magic mesh and such.
more to come soon.
love to all.

6 comments:

Vicki Romaine said...

Great job on your ATCs. I love the different shapes.

Sharon said...

Great atc 's michele love the Halloween images!!

Terry said...

I just love your Halloween ATC's! Fun images!!

Cindy Adkins said...

These are fabulous, Michele! I hope you had fun on your trip!! I saw the adorable pics on FB!
XO
Cindy

Beebeebabs said...

Toooo cute love the dancing skeleton lol

Cindy Adkins said...

I love these!