today i'm playing along with another stampsmith challenge blog challenge -- the theme in august "anything goes" -- so long as you use at least one stampsmith stamp. i used a stamp from the mj hopper set at stampsmith.
i love this stamp and enhanced the stamped image with colored pencils. i used origami paper, fun tape and other goodies to create my card. the creations by the stampsmith challenge blog DT are pure beauty and style. and stampsmith stamps are gorgeous. check it all out.
love to all.
this blog is to chart my creative evolution with stamping, paper-crafting, mixed media and some other stuff i haven't figured out yet... on the theory that challenging myself to try new things and post them to the "world" will be good for me. and might also be good for others. my blog title is inspired by julia cameron's "the artist's way" and her admonition to fill the well.
Legal Notice: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Adsense cookies. By remaining on this site you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

7 comments:
Hi Michele
Lovely to see you join us at TSC and wonderful use of this particular stamp (one we don't see very often at all). I like that you added some colour to her and love the addition of the butterflies.
Thank you for sharing with us at TSC and good luck with the Prize Draw.
Wishes
Lynne
Hi Michele!! Ohh, great entry!! I really like how you added the origami papers!! Thanks for sharing you project with us!! And, joining in on the Stampsmith August Challenge!! New challenge coming up on the first! I hope you will check it out. So glad you stopped by to say Hi.
Fabulous art Michele! I love your design and details! So glad you joined us at The Stampsmith Challenge! Hope to see your creativity next month too!
Thank you for your visit and kind words!
Debbie
^..^
This is a pretty card. I like the butterflies and the layout.
Michele, I'm so glad you've joined in the fun at The Stampsmith Challenge! This piece is so whimsical! I love how the elements tell a story! Thank you for playing along, best of luck in the draw!
Val :)
Well would you know I still don't own any Stampsmith images. Darn!!!
Great card Michele ,best of luck in winning the challenge.
hugs Lynn
Michele, I really like this. Such a great creation.
Post a Comment