Legal Notice: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Adsense cookies. By remaining on this site you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

"love me two" & pink saturday!

the very talented Trishia of frenchkissed postcards has two challenges going on and with today's 2 tags i am participating in the "love me two" challenge.  Trishia takes vintage postcards and works absolute magic on them and makes them available 3 ways -- monthly free downloads on her blog and for sale in her etsy and zibbet shops.  she offered free downloads of "underloved postcards,"  that is, images no one seemed to be interested in buying!  we were challenged to make at least 2 tags and send them to her by march 13.  i finished mine today and will mail them monday.
this lady is an absolute hoot. i placed her on a french script stamped tag with some nice designer papers and embellishments.

i think this lady represents what we would have seen if marie antoinette took typing classes... (smile.) in any event congrats to her on typing up "her best story" and i for one hope she gets it published!

Trishia has set a goal to bring in new customers in 2012.  i have downloaded many of her free images over the past months and made use of them in my creations.  so i was very glad to officially become one of her new paying customers last month.  to learn about the "scandalous bribery" sale she has going right now see HERE.

hey, what a lot of lovely pink here; perfect for pink saturday!
i hope you'll check out Trishia's blog and also check out the many pink treats at the pink saturday site.

love to all.

10 comments:

Trishia said...

LUV em!!!! I'm so glad you picked those two to work with:)
I mentioned you on Facebook the other day -- the fact that I learned about twinchies from you. My wrist hurts from all the copying/pasting/sizing/resizing/cropping -- but I sold my first sheet of twinchies within an hour of listing them:) Now, I just learned of something called a moo.ha!

pinkkandy said...

Happy Pink Saturday!
It is always nice to see what each lovely lady is up to...and the creativity that flows...I pray that you all have a blessed week !
Please come by my blog anytime...I love having you!
God Bless......Kandy

Stephanie said...

I enjoyed your art. How fun to see Marie typing :)

Sharon said...

LOL fabulous tags!!! Great images!!! Happy Pink Saturday!!

Marti McClure said...

Your tags are really lovely, as is your blog. I look forward to following your blog and viewing more of your work. Happy Pink Saturday. ~Marti

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday
How fabulous you are promoting Trishia's images, aren't they very special indeed and she has been incredibly generous.
She is a hoot isn't she, I think she believes she is rather hot LOL.
Wishes
Lynne

Daniella said...

Oh I LOVE them! Tags in general are my favorite!! But the images are awesome, and I love the thought of her typing her story!!!
HPS!
xxDaniella

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful images- I like the idea of Marie typing away...... Love the Pink : )

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh fabulous tags, Michele!!!! I hope you had a Happy Pink Saturday!!!
XO
Cindy

Holly said...

These are so beautiful!! What fun! A Happy Pink Saturday (and week) to you! =0)
xo
Holly