Legal Notice: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Adsense cookies. By remaining on this site you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

snowy seattle night 2011

we had some beautiful snowy goodness last night -- all rained away now.  but a blessed event in my opinion!  my DH and i went out and had some walking around and picture taking fun.  this is a tree outside our house, still has its white Christmas lights on.  oh, and me. 
love to all.

5 comments:

Terry said...

What a fun picture indeed! We also had snow and it was on the ground for several days. Have a great evening!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice snowy picture thanks for sharing!!!

Dragon said...

This looks beautiful Michele and so do you, but I am a sunshine girl and hate snow actually!!
Frankie
xx

wwilloww said...

How contemplative!!! You are beautiful!!! I live in St. Louis, MO so see snow yearly. I love to watch it fall but refuse to drive in it!!! I think you should use you DH's dreamy photo of you in some way in your art!!!

Stampin' Meg said...

This is such a cool pic!