happy new year friends! in keeping with the celebratory theme of a brand new year, i am participating in a GC Creative Connection. i saw Sharon Bris' party hat creation on the gingersnap list serve and went to the website to learn more: http://gingersnapcreations.blogspot.com/2010/12/creative-connections-4-party-hats.html you can play too! post a creation to your blog mentioning my post and the Creative Connection post on Gingersnap Creations. craft it forward for the new year and see how far we can get this connection going. my stamped image is from a set appropriately called "party hat cats" by lost coast designs. i stamped the kitty in black and did some coloring with colored pencils. the rest of the design is courtesy of designer papers from a card kit which i layered on and a couple shiny bright hot pink stickers.
enjoy and love to all.
this blog is to chart my creative evolution with stamping, paper-crafting, mixed media and some other stuff i haven't figured out yet... on the theory that challenging myself to try new things and post them to the "world" will be good for me. and might also be good for others. my blog title is inspired by julia cameron's "the artist's way" and her admonition to fill the well.
Legal Notice: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Adsense cookies. By remaining on this site you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

17 comments:
Another party animal! Love this Michele! Enjoy the New Year!
Sure made me giggle this a.m., how adorable! HNY!
Fab party hat creation! Love your party kitten! Thanks for participating in the Party Hat Creative Connection!
This is soooooooooooo cute, well done. Love it!
Such a party animal!!! and a darling one at that!
too cute and perfect for the Gingersnaps Creations Party Hat Creative Connection! Helene
How cute is this kitty cat? love the cat in the glass & hat
Happy new year hun keep crafting won't belong before your first bloggy anniversary
Love Dawn xx
Oh... what a cute cat...how cleaver you are!! I really admire your work!!
Have a wonderful new Year!!
Ann
Cool party hat! YOu are close to home, good enough, I dont see many that are...Tootsie from Astoria
I love him-I will have a kitty cat cocktail please!
Hi Michele, thanks for your lovely comment,that was a nice thing to say. I have sent your order attached to email and i really look forward to seeing how you use the sets. I hope to be back and see lots more of your art this coming year
hugs June x
This is so wonderful!!! I am looking forward to creating something fun for this challenge!
This is so much fun, lol, love it. Annette x
very sweet! may 2011 be filled with lots of blog and art party time
Hi Michele, I think you got the order ok now? you mentioned one i hadnt attached so i have resent. could you check you got it ok now please?
Hugs June x
Still love this!
Such a cool cat! Lynne M x
Post a Comment