
i recently discovered the "take a word" challenge and right now it is "men". http://takeaword.blogspot.com/. so here's mine. this is another twisted papers vintage image. this was a free download from their monthly newsletter -- i would not have been drawn to this image otherwise. but here is this pilgrim-y guy going out to shoot some fowl i guess. i was thinking he was hunting in the snow. the bottom layer card was a card i'd long ago spritzed with zia stamps chroma jewels. i had the blue on white polka dot paper in my stash and it was reminiscent of a snowy day. and the die cut from k & company was also snow-like. so here's your guy out in the snow. now here's a funny for you -- i could not send this to anyone because in my creative frenzy i decorated the card upside down -- so it opens to the left instead of to the right. oops.
love to all.
7 comments:
Hi Michele! This is an awesome card, and that's cool that you get to keep it ... stick it in a frame and it'll be a lovely decoration for the holiday =)
creative frenzies can cause such mishaps LOL. Anyway, still a great card. As you will be aware, in Scotland we don't celebrate Thanksgiving but I will still wish you Happy Thanksgiving (even though I am a few days early). Lynne M x (thanks for visiting my Blog earlier today)
This is nice, love the wish bone arch! Valerie-Jael
A beautiful vintage card so festive and perfect for this theme and season. Hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving!
Hi Michele - Welcome to "Take a Word". I love your beautifully coloured card. What a man!! As for opening the card from left to right, this could be the start of a new trend. Why not?
What a great card! I'm sort of a neighbor down in Olympia...unfortunately, I still made it to work, late,but there. Our snow is melting away. It was a perfect Sunday for crafts tho!!
Great image, and you surely made it work out beautiful with all your deets, and thanks for the lol, I'm glad to see I'm not alone, hugz
Post a Comment