
it has been raining off and on here the past few days but i haven't given up on summer. i know there must be more hot sunny goodness to come. and in celebration of that here's a card for gingersnap's GC63: Random Redhead Challenge - Sunshine.
this wonderful southwest-inspired sun is from madrat rubber. the technique around the sun is another mono mask (techniquejunkies newsletter feb/march 2009). the stamp in the mask is another stampendous cube. i used colored pencils to enhance the sun and mask. the little mono mask is adhered to a wonderful bright yellow cardstock from paper temptress. since the sun helps the flowers to grow i threw in some of those too. and that's that!
and just so you know, my philosophy is that the sun is ALWAYS shining. sometimes you just can't see it.
love to all.
5 comments:
Beautiful! I needed the sun right now because it is raining, not to mention dark, as I type this!!!
xx
I like how you think. The sun is always shining!
What a bright and happy card. lets hope for a bit more summer!
I love your card!!! That sun is fantastic!!! And, the colors on your mono mask are perfect for this card!!! You want sunny hot days???? I would love to send you some... it is instant sweat hot here in St. Louis... I am so ready for fall!!!! By the way, I thought your pinwheel was gorgeous!!!!
Awesome card for sunshine! Love that Sun's face. I was just going to pretty much say what Willow did! You want heat?? I have some also!
Cool image! Great sunny card!
Post a Comment