Legal Notice: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Adsense cookies. By remaining on this site you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

Monday, July 5, 2010

GC60: Color Challenge - Shades of Blue #2


Here is my other "shades of blue" entry. http://gingersnapcreations.blogspot.com/2010/06/gc60-color-challenge-shades-of-blue.html

No stamping here at all. The background is also done with zia stamps chroma jewels, this one with blue topaz and slate. The angel was cut from a somerset studio artists paper, the little pearls are from hero arts (also purchased at "stamp it rich" in placerville!) and the jeweled feather and "love" came from a sticker set i bought for mother's day.

i had a heck of a time getting it going today. and it took me forever to lay out this card even though it is simple. in the end, this card makes me feel happy.

have a wonderful week; love to all.

10 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

They both are lovely but this one is gorgeous!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Michele, I've enjoyed looking at your recent creations. The blue and white plume reminds me of the china set my parents had. Love your patchwork technique card, too. xoxo

Terry said...

I love that the Angel's hand is touching the flourish! Beautiful!

wwilloww said...

First,welcome home!! I love both your shades of blue cards but definitely the angel one is my fave!!! You cut out that angel???? Simply amazing!! Placerville is beautiful but I have to say I love all of northern California, having lived all over the place up there!!!

Kewish Designs said...

Hey Michele...
Thanks for the comment on our blog and the lead to that amber. WOOT!

YOUR blog is gorgeous...keep stepping out...you've got something going on here! :D

Peace
Lisa
PS...had I known you were a Star Trek fan when you stopped by the booth...heh..well...we would still be talkin'! :D

Unknown said...

Both are lovely!

Love Dawn xx

Gillian .... said...

Lovely shades of blue, the angel is so pretty.

JoAnne said...

Hi Michele,
Very, very pretty-love the blues!
xoJoAnne

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Michele, this is so lovely. Very ethereal. Lynne M x

Anonymous said...

Simply lovely!