Legal Notice: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Adsense cookies. By remaining on this site you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

i think i'm going to cry

came to my blog to post a new piece. checked out comments on my last post. dear Terry asks me if i've checked out the gingersnap blog so i bop over to check it out.

lo and behold i find out i was a selected as a ginger gem on the burgundy black and ivory challenge for my grandmother card. (thursday june 3). i am so honored i do not even know what to say.

thank you gingers. much love!

1 comment:

Lynne Moncrieff said...

So well deserved and I have no doubt it will happen again. I know how you feel as I was exactly the same, it's such an honour and when it happens again you will still feel as excited. Well Done. Lynne M