Legal Notice: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Adsense cookies. By remaining on this site you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

Wednesday, July 29, 2026

tranquil mermaid

today, one digital piece of art: two challenges!

for our midweek muse: tranquil

and for the gecko galz mermaid kingdom customer challenge. with the gecko galz challenges you only have to use one gecko galz image and there are many freebies on the blog.


mermaid, background, and words are from gecko galz. shells from a retired mischief circus kit.

love to all.

5 comments:

Gillena Cox said...

Oh she is tranquil. Bravo, nice one
Thanks for dropping by my blog, Michele

Much love

Sim said...

That's so, so beautiful, Michele!!
I love the colours and the sense of serenity it conveys.
A real success!
I wish you lots of tranquility and refreshment, and I'm sending you my love and big kisses!

Nuria de Espinosa said...

Me encanta la serenidad de la sirena, ojalá estuviera como ella, mi casa parece una guardería. Besitos Michelle

Deann said...

She is glorious in her tranquility. What a wonderful beautiful picture...BRAVO! my friend.

Katrin said...

Hi Michelle,
what a wonderul mermaid! 👍 I love the clothing of your mermai. 😉
Cool wishes
katrin
(https://kreativerkram.blogspot.com/)