Legal Notice: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Adsense cookies. By remaining on this site you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

Wednesday, September 2, 2026

dog punk

for our midweek muse: dogs 


mostly arthouse whimsy with a touch of retired mischief circus.

love to all.

4 comments:

Katrin said...

Hi Michele,
I think STEAMPUNK works ever!
And the steampunk dogrs are simply GORGEOUS!!!
Best wishes from my corner to you 😘

Deann said...

Congratulations on your evolution you are doing marvelously well filling the well. I always enjoy visiting your artwork. Your dogs are adorable and beautifully done in a terrific background. Rock on my friend.

Sim said...

Wow, I just loooove your steampunk dogs, dear Michele.
It’s a stunning picture! Well done!!

(You could also post it on Kym’s challenge blog as it fits the new challenge: https://mysoulsdarkimagination.blogspot.com/ -)

Lots of kisses and warm thoughts, my friend

pchickki said...

OMG I just love this!!!